NOTICES 15th July – 19th July 2019
- Sports Day: 345 Sports Day will take place at 09h30 on Friday 26 July @ CHP. Indemnity forms have been sent home, please ensure these are completed and sent back to school.
- Visual Screening: Visual screenings will take place on Monday 29th Please complete the consent form that has been sent home if you wish for your child to do the screening.
- Accounts: Statements for your August 2019 fees will be emailed on Wednesday 24th July 2019. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Very Important – Gr R Parents: Applications for Grade 1 2020 are open. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School – July: Parents please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season.
If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Karen Visser at email@example.com. You can collect forms from Sharon in the office. If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Winter term: The cold winter days are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to Diarise:
- 345 Sports Day: Friday 26th July at CHP. Transport provided.
- Visual Screening: Monday 29th