Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
31st July – 8th August 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Saturday 5th August||345 Concert.|
345 CW Concert
345 CW Concert will be this Saturday 5th August at the Beaulieu College School Hall. ALL children are expected to attend. Details have been emailed. Please ensure all children are at the venue on time.
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE. PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT RECEPTION. THE COST OF THE TICKET IS R70 PER PERSON. (Children under 2 years are free)
We will have our full tuckshop at the concert selling Food, Drinks and Snacks. Cash and Card Accepted.
Card purchases will only be for R100 or over. Less than R100 must be settled with cash
345 CW will be closed on Wednesday 9th August (Public Holiday – Women’s Day). 345 will re-open on Thursday 10th August at 7:00am.
Very Important – Gr 00 Parents: Applications for Grade R 2024 are open. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Friday 4th August 2023. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802.
Your statement for August 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
End of year Notice
Parents if your child is not returning in 2024, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
The cold winter mornings continue. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled