Vorna Valley 345 Weekly Notices
07th August – 11th August 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Tuesday 04th August||School Closes|
|Wednesday 05th August||Public Holiday|
|Thursday 06th August||Holiday Care Program Starts|
345 VV will re-open on Thursday 10th August at 6:45am. Holiday Care programme commences on Thursday 10th August.
Your statement for August 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
End of year Notice
Parents if your child is not returning in 2024, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
The cold winter mornings continue. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
Swim school reopens in September.
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:45am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled