345 VV: –
NOTICES 13th – 17th September 2021
As per our President’s address, we have now moved to Lockdown Level 2. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception
Please Take Note….
- End of Year Notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2022, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2022. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th of September 2021.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heritage Day Festivities: – On Thursday 23rd September, 345 will be celebrating Heritage Day. Children can come dressed in their cultural/traditional clothing or a South African sports jersey. More details regarding Heritage Day will be emailed.
- Heritage Day Public Holiday: – Friday 24th September – School is closed.
- Spring Walk 2021: We will be having our Spring Walk for the children only on Friday 1st October during the school morning 8:30am – 10:30am. Children can come to school wearing civvies – bright colours depicting Spring. For the Spring Walk, they must make a Spring hat. The best Spring hat per class will win a prize.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there is anyone else other than yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccerstarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Dance Mouse and Monkeynastix. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to Diarise:
- Thursday 23rd September: Heritage Day Festivities
- Friday 24th September: Public Holiday- School is closed
- Friday 1st October: Spring Walk- children only