345 VV: –
NOTICES 07th – 10th September 2021
Welcome to Term 3! The last term of the year. Let’s gear up for an awesome term!
We are still on Lockdown Level 3. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- End of Year Notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2022, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2022. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2021.
- 345 Swim School 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser: email@example.com
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Dance Mouse and Monkeynastix. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Dates to Diarise:
- Thursday 23rd September: Heritage Day Festivities
- Friday 24th September: Public Holiday- School is closed